Saturday, June 21, 2008

Farewell to a legend



Our dear friend Matt Estrada is leaving for the prestigious Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Matt is probably the smartest and funniest guy we've have ever met, we really mean that too. We've been friends with Matt since the 6th grade and have been getting closer to him every year since. We'll never forget the days in 7th grade P.E., the D.C. trip, web design, korean BBQ, the cone nights and so many more good memories. A brief acquaintance with this legend will leave a lasting impression on any ones life, but we were fortunate enough to have him as a good friend. He's such a genuinely nice person it's ridiculous, he keeps our mannerisms in check whenever we're out somewhere. Matt, we wish you the best of luck and we know you're going to succeed in whatever you plan to do.

Much love,
GBNU Boys

1 comment:

Matt said...

I thank you! I did get a chance to see this before I left, although I didn't get around to commenting it in the frenzy of trying to pack by 4am. But seriously, you guys motivate me.

 
Drug Intervention