Sunday, June 22, 2008

Congrats.

So yesterday, I skipped out on Jodi's graduation party (sorry Jodes) and went to Los Angeles to celebrate my cousin graduating high school.
There were definitely some perks to attending. My uncle, the grill sergeant, cooked these babies up real nice.



After the main course these people arrived and got everyone really excited, they were hookin it up with (excuse the spelling errors) chicharones, helote, and these snow cone type things that I forgot the name of. Pretty bomb.








I really enjoyed seeing familiar faces that I had not seen in a very long time. This guy was not one of the familiar faces. For some of the people I saw here it had been so long that I failed to remember them at all. I even managed to embarrass myself with this really cute girl who remembered me and I had no idea who she was and so when she asked I said "kinda.well nah I don't remember you actually". Idiot! Oh well.





Congratulations Alex! Well done..going through high school with ridiculously difficult classes while being an athlete and being involved with countless school clubs/activities is an amazing feat that you should be proud of. Best of luck to you cousin.

No comments:

 
Drug Intervention