Thursday, July 10, 2008

Angel's Game

Attended an Angel's game a few days ago, for some reason I took very few pictures of the actual game.

This one beach ball was flying around all game, people were really pumped up about it.

I should've taken a picture of this lady after she got ahold of it, she was wayy too excited about it.


I had fun people watching..this lady was having a struggle every time she'd climb up the stairs to go get some snacks...at least she was doin somethin to burn off the 3 hot dogs she had.

And then there was this guy...planet of the apes anyone?

This guy was my favorite though..perfect example of a great fan..if I was only sitting closer to him I would've went for the high five.

Take 2.

And another one.

This poor kid waited for the ball all game, these older idiots kept snatching the ball away from the kid's grasp whenever he'd go for it. He hit it good when he finally got to though,, right into some old biotch's face haha.

This little girl had to steal third base in and run it back to where she started in like 30 seconds in order to win some 'grand prize'...the whole stadium was rooting for her, lol the crowd cheered more for her than the actual team. She made it back on time by the way.

We were all wishin' the same thing..

He didn't get it but he did hit a pretty nice base hit,, after swinging and missing this first pitch.

There were a few great plays the crowd got crazy for,, such as this one where left field threw someone out trying to come in to score..there was also a homerun by someone else but I was in the men's room and missed the shot.

Steroid usage is getting a little out of hand.

1 comment:

 
Drug Intervention