Sunday, June 29, 2008

UCSD Orientation

At about 1:30 p.m., Andre, Jason, and I took our first steps as college students at UCSD for orientation. Unfortunately, they weren't in the same college as me. I happen to be in ERC (Eleanor Roosevelt College) while they reside in Marshall, although they are in close proximity so it's all good.

As we arrived to La Jolla, we decided to check out this local hole-in-the-wall mexican restaurant called Rigoberto's. One word to describe it: ORGASMIC. I recommend the California Burrito, sometimes I think God is Mexican because of this burrito, its too divine.
Since I did early lodging at ERC, I was there a day earlier than the usual crowd. I stayed in the residence hall called Europe with some pretty amazing people. My favorite part of the ERC campus would have to be the long stretch of green thats at the center. All of our meals were held at the Cafe Ventanas, a huge dining hall with an amazing architectural structure and a view of the ERC Green.














We had great Orientation Leaders, in which I was under the care of my OL Edwin who led Group 6. Throughout orientation, I met some pretty chill people who I soon became friends with and there were a hand full of tripped out individuals as well. Throughout the tour we were amazed by some of the great facilities and structures they had such as the Giesel Library or the building that had overlapping neon words, in which the one that you notice first describes your college career for the next 4 years. Somehow, I spotted out "LUST" as my word.













Overall, I had a great time at the ERC UCSD Orientation, met some amazing people and finally got to see the campus I'll be at for the next 4 years.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sean: "it'll be cool if it was like cloverfield"

friend: "no it wouldn't"

eh, lust? haha

 
Drug Intervention