It's 2am and Sean, Zoey, and I are sitting in front of my new laptop outside of Panera Bread in 80 degree weather trying to set up this damn blog, its been a very long day for all of us but we'll try to give some explanation for ourselves. After long deliberation on the blogs name we came up with The Good, The Bad, and The Not So Ugly Boys. Zoey pitched the idea to us while eating dinner at Red Robin of taking the name of the amazing movie The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. After listening to me raving about its greatness for about a month Zoey and Sean finally got to sit down with me to watch it. I really like the word "boys" and don't really see it too much in today's culture so I wanted to throw it on. Well thats enough for now I've been awake for way too long and need to sleep.
-Budd
So I'm really excited that this thing is about to become a reality because we have been talking about it for so long. I wish it could have gone up even earlier, and I have been pretty impatient about the whole process along with a little cranky because I'm very tired, but don't worry this blog is not going to be filled with all complaints chris lee style (jk man i love you). But anyways we just wanted to start this up so we could share all of the random missions we bust, awesome people we meet, and the awkward events that take place in our lives. So now I think I'll hand it off to seany so he can finish it off and we can get home.
-Zo
Well, just like what Budd and Zoey said, I'm really excited that we got the blog started to present you guys with our experiences and lives. Hope we bring you guys some laughs, entertainment, horror and maybe even a tear drop or two. Its really early in the morning right now but starting this thing at a ridiculous time hopefully reflects our dedication to our cause. Feel free to leave any comments on our blog or hit us up on our myspaces.
-seanpark
Myspaces:
Budd
Zoey
Sean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol chrislee style
Post a Comment